Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DARK ANGEL




Since the last time I posted, the Dark Angel has visited my family and taken a loved relative.  It's hard to come to terms with this, particularly now, when the earth is blooming and beautiful, and life is bursting forth all around me.  It's hard to remember to look at the apple blossoms and listen to the song of a robin on a cool Spring evening. But I think we must.  Life is such a precious gift, and we need to notice, to say 'thank you', and to pass on the love we receive.  Go and hug a family member or a friend, smile at a neighbor, or even someone you see everyday but don't actually know.   And above all, please, when there is an opportunity to donate to a cancer research fund, be as generous as possible.
I don't know who is out there, reading this, but I send you good wishes for a long, happy and healthy life.

Heather Anderson
www.heatheranderson-animalart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment